Sunday, March 05, 2006

Unconscious mutterings #161

I'm late getting this together* today ~ I skulked back here from Simon's mother's this morning ... about 11ish! No hangover but still full and suffering after a girlie-feast-night! I don't think I ever need to eat again ... thank goodness none of the unconscious muttering today was about food :o)

I mutter unconsciously ~ it doesn't mean I need help!

I say ... and you think ... ?

Upgrade :: The computer, make it quicker!
Happy ending :: Pretty much any Meg Ryan film.
Stale :: Stalemate!
Tripping :: the light fantastic
Working :: teaching ... but to much fun to be considered a real job!
Explicit :: a good explanation.
Happy place :: on a beach under palm trees, crystal clear water, sun bed and Simon *sighs* mmmm!
Tornado :: "Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore!"
Medication :: makes me pee :o)
Muppet :: You muppet! *Translation for anyone not from this neck of the woods ~ you bloody idiot!*

Or alternatively ...


gonzo jpeg


You are Gonzo the Great.You love everyone, and still you get shot out of cannons on a regular basis.
Oh, and you are completely insane and have a strange fascination for chickens.

AKA :: The Great Gonzo, Gonzo the Great, Just Plain Weird
SPECIES :: Whatever
HOBBIES :: Tapdancing blindfolded on tapioca while balancing a piano on his nose, backwards, five times fast.
FAVORITE MOVIE :: "From Here to Eternity...with no brakes."
FAVORITE TV SHOW :: "Touched By An Anvil"
QUOTE :: "No parachute? Wow! This is so cool!"

What Muppet are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
* Bennu would say I'm late getting my dick together but I really think you should read this post she did before you ::
a) assume I'm dead strange,
b) start blocking me on MSN and
c) warn the headteacher about me!!

8 comments:

Walker said...

Upgrade :: For get that NEW computer
Happy ending :: In the movies
Stale :: Bread
Tripping :: Niece running between your legs arg
Working :: For the weekend
Explicit :: Instructions
Happy place :: Shangrila
Tornado :: Alley
Medication :: makes my pee glow in the dark LOL
Muppet :: Movie

Fizzy said...

Upgrade :: upgrade to a newer version... now who or what do I mean by that???!?!?!?!;)
Happy ending :: Once upon a time
Stale :: bread and cereal..WHY doesn't anyone CLOSE the packet
Tripping :: over the junk trying to get across a certain duaghter's bedroom floor
Working :: Should be this morning but a certain daughter has a migraine/virus
Explicit ::I always try to give a list of instructions in the simplest form necessary. Only way anything gets done around here
Happy place :: mmmmm ;)
Tornado :: Never seen one ... never want to
Medication :: trying to stop me from peeing!
Muppet :: OH who was that comediene? Brian Conelly??

Fizzy said...

You are Kermit the Frog.
You are reliable, responsible and caring. And you have a habit of waving your arms about maniacally.

FAVORITE EXPRESSIONS:
"Hi ho!" "Yaaay!" and "Sheesh!"
FAVORITE MOVIE:
"How Green Was My Mother"

LAST BOOK READ:
"Surfin' the Webfoot: A Frog's Guide to the Internet"

HOBBIES:
Sitting in the swamp playing banjo.

QUOTE:
"Hmm, my banjo is wet."

Fizzy said...

VERY SCARY!!!!!

Fizzy said...

(((BOINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG)))

Fizzy said...

PBS wants the national athem played for her ...lol just because she won!!!

Lisa said...

Upgrade: to first class
Happy Ending: Cinderella
Stale: bread
Tripping: out on LSD
Working: to keep head above water
Explicit: graphic
Happy place: Warm bed on a winter's night
Tornado: warning
Medication: slows me down
Muppet: Rowan Atkinson (please don't try to tell me he's real! lol)

Fizzy said...

(((boiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnngggggg)))