Sunday, July 03, 2005

A great idea Walker! aka Walker's Weekly #1

A while ago midst childhood meme (don't start me on that spelling thing again!) when tagged by Weary Hag and myself, Walker suggested -

WH wanted me to do a link thing but I have not, but I do like the concept. What I will do is ask everyone out there to pick one day of the week and link someone new you don't normally read. This will give you something fresh on your reading list and open a bridge to a whole new blogging world for someone and us to walk through and meet. There are a lot of good bloggers out there writing with no one to read them so lets go say hello!
What a fab idea ...... so here it is, the first official Walker's Weekly!* I'm going to try and do this every Sunday .... but if it slips to a Monday, then it slips to a Monday! I will also include some blogs that I read occaisionally/monthly etc - not all "newbies!"

Anyway back to the subject of the whole thing - I once in a blue moon (actually probably every fortnight or so & yes I know what a blue moon means and I know that the whole blue moon/fortnightly thing is impossible!) stop by @ Shutter Junkie - the photoblog of Jemma Lambert; a student studying a BA in Comtemporary Photographic Arts at Batley College of Art and Design. Fab photos - and I'm not "in to art" (unless you count the whole Blue Peter thing Fizzy!!) If you have 5 minute go and take a look/see - check out her fabulous photos, say hi from me! Ok - your turn!!

* name subject to change on Jo's whim :o) No change there then

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a good idea - I need some fresh blogs as a few of my regular reads have packed it in.

(PS Am suffering from a Movable Type Bug at present, don't know when I'll be back. Boo-hoo blogless me!)

Ms Mac said...

Excellent idea!

Fizzy said...

A brill idea JO. (I can't see the page though:( ) Will have another look laer on

Walker said...

Thanks for the mention and someone new to visit. :D

Katya Coldheart said...

great idea, i saw someone good on Adriennes site, i might go back and link her this week...

:0)

Lisa said...

I have several links added to favourites instead of on my blogroll, so I've plenty of fodder at the moment for adding extra links on a weekly basis. Yay, this is one game I can play with ease for now lol

Cool Dad said...

Great idea, Jo. I have one that I've been meaning to blogroll, but I shall do so now. I don't visit often but I should as its always exceptional.

Anonymous said...

That's a really great idea!