Saturday, January 20, 2007

And the survey says ....

Shamlessly stolen ... no shame in that, oh hang on, I just said, oh never mind ... from Laura over at Adventures in Juggling. And very handy it is too on such a newsless day!

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Bleugh, a spot, you need more sleep, roll on summer ... all at the same time.
2. How much cash do you have on you? None, no pockets in my PJs
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? Floor
4. Do you label yourself? I try hard not to label myslef or other people ... but it's something that everyone does. Trying hard to be a cup half full kind of girl, if I have to label someone I will go for the +ve label and not the -ve one each time!
5. Bright or Dark Room? Umm, dark to sleep in and darkish to watch TV in. Light if I am cooking, reading or eating.
6. What is your favorite ringtone? I currently have Boogie Wonderland by Earth, Wind and Fire ~ love it! But before that it was the Self Preservation Society from the movie the Italian Job. That probably remains my favourite.
7. What does your watch look like?





8. What were you doing at midnight last night? Actually I think I was reading as I had woken up and was trying to go back to sleep.
9. Where is your nearest 7-11? No 7-11s in the UK, the nearest equivalent is probably the local corner shop ... open 7am to 9pm ... it's about 250 yards *points* that-a-way.
10. What’s a word that you say a lot? I curse .... oh and there's also these 13 things I say a lot
11. Who told you he/she loved you last? Simon!
12. Last furry thing you touched? Oh er missus! Umm ... Anne & Ian's dog Biggie, New Year's Eve's eve.
13. How many rolls of film do you need developed? None, been digital for a long time now.
14. Favorite age you have been so far? 27 was great ...
15. Your worst enemy? My will power
16. What is your current desktop picture?



17. What was the last thing you said to someone? Go back to sleep it's only 6.15
18. The last song you listened to? It was Sympathy for the Devil one of very few Rolling Stones tracks I actually like. It was playing on Radio 2's Drivetime show last night as I rolled up outside the house.
19. What time of day were you born? 7.20pm making me Leo with Pisces rising
20. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Curse, see #10
21. Do you consider yourself kind? Yes, bit of a sucker for a sob story sometimes
22. What’s your life motto? Do unto others as you would have done unto you.
23. Name three things you have with you at all times. Wedding & engagement rings, diamond earrings.
24. Can you change the oil in a car? Umm, no! Isn't that what the garage is for?
25. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? I put a note in one of my Christmas cards to a friend that I haven't spoken to in a while so that would be early December.


Go on, choose a question any question and answer it in the comments ... or just shamelessly steal the whole damn lot!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What is your favourite ringtone? It used to be The Good, the Bad and The Ugly...I changed it to a normal "ring ring" tone because those are the only ones I tend to hear! I missed far too many calls with the polyphonic ringtones, but I've never missed a call with "ring ring." Shame really cos I quite enjoyed the Winter Wonderland I had on there last Christmas lol

Fizzy said...

I also choose to answer number 6.
Now that i have the most fantastic pink mobile, and have managed to download a lovely picture of a pink duck wearinga pink feather boa, the only rington that I could have is a Quack! Thats right, my phone quacks...... got my Mum really confused today!