Friday, January 05, 2007

Stress relief

Just in case you are having a rough day, here is a stress management technique recommended in all the latest psychological journals.



Picture yourself lying on your belly on a warm rock that hangs out over a crystal clear stream.




Picture yourself with both your hands dangling in the cool running water.




Birds are sweetly singing in the cool mountain air.




No one knows your secret place.




You are in total seclusion from that hectic place called the world.




The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of serenity.


The water is so crystal clear that you can easily make out the face of the person you are holding underwater.


Calm now? See .... works for me too!

6 comments:

Walker said...

Looks beautiful and peaceful.

Unknown said...

I was just getting all chilled out there... before I burst out laughing!

Fizzy said...

HAHAHA I see you are back at school then!
Good day?

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Lisa said...

Very serene.

Miss? Miss?! I don't have enough hands to hold under water all the people I want to sometimes! What can I do about that?? lol

Le laquet said...

Lisa ~ use the gumboots on your feet to hold others down ... 1 person per limb should be ok!