Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Blog Fodder #7


And perhaps the author of this week’s topic is Karen, over at Write from Karen. The weather where she lives is treating her and her family and of course everyone else in her neighbourhood quite badly at the moment. Go and give her a bit of a hug will you please?
Which is more important, intelligence or common sense?
Oh wow! What a doozy of a question! It's taken me days to think about this before I even considered writing :o) And then I wrote a ream and Blogger lost it and I thought BOLLOCKS TO IT!! And I am answering this in one longish sentence, so here goes!
Common sense is more important than intelligence because without common sense you cannot act on your intelligence; but obviously a mixture of the two is best of all :o)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yep, I'll go with the mixture of both - not too much good having one without the other... something about a horse and carriage, love and marriage...
Rambling Chicken

Fizzy said...

You talk a lot of common sense

Anonymous said...

I know a lot of people with common sense and I like them far better than the intelligent ones I know!

Ideal is a combination of both, but really common sense is a type of intelligence all by itself isn't it? The ability to learn from experience?