Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Back, bad, mean and mad!

Sod this - I officially can't do it! (Dad/Kenny is there a 12 step programme for Bloggers? Do you think there might be a window of opportunity for one?) I can't stay away even if I have to get up at 3am to blog ..... well, maybe not!

  • So, all numeracy and literacy (they don't get called anything easy like maths and English anymore) completed on reports, except for targets for next year!! Science nearly finished!
  • Spoke to County advisor yesterday about a development day for ICT. She's on the case!
  • Bought 12 laptops yesterday (well, you know I love shopping!) for teacher's use. Have 18 tablet PCs on order for children to use. We'll then have about 60 machines which will take us to correct government kids:PCs ratio!
  • Residential trip meeting with parents ready for next Tuesday - PowerPoint presentation done for that ..... I probably don't need to be there!
  • Teach - we did literacy, numeracy and ICT yesterday .... so we're getting there!
  • Oh and fab news - won in poker last night!! [70% profit - I want to make this sound good, we only pay with 10p pieces! I started with a £5 and left with £8.50 :o) ]

5 comments:

Katya Coldheart said...

its totally addictive...and yay to buying all those laptops, i know they aren't for you, but spending someone elses money is even better...lol

:0)

Ms Mac said...

I don't work so I can blog! That and because of the ridiculous Swiss school system!

I wish you were my boys' teacher, let me tell you!

Walker said...

It's addictive, and it's hard to blog for me as well even though I work from home.
Not playing poker with you.

Recovery Road London said...

You card shark, you! :-)

Blogging can be addictive, for sure. But it's not as harmful as a couple of litres of vodka a day , lmao! So I think you're going to be okay, darling!

Le laquet said...

You are all so right!! Amazingly addictive!

Jo
p.s. - spent poker winnings on a M&S sandwich treat for lunch!!!