Monday, June 06, 2005

A week and a half!

It's that time of year again, where it's all about to hit me in one go!! I'll be knackered and "bitchy/moany" and Simon will threaten D.I.V.O.R.C.E. [yeh, I know, we've only been married 3 weeks!] So this is what I have to do -->
  • SATs collation - Where Education Minister Ruth Kelly makes us assess all the poor little 7 year olds in class - leave them alone woman!! (Actually this is a little unfair - it's been around for a while!) So this week I have to have all the info collated and get it agreed/checked/signed off by the County
  • End of year report writing
  • Residential trip to organise
  • IT staff development day to organise for September
  • IT development plan to write
  • Teach!

It's going to be " a week and a half" ...... you all enjoy the peace and quiet while I'm gone!!

7 comments:

Walker said...

What!!!!!!!!
No noise from here?
Say it ain't sooooooooooo?
But then your off for the summer.
Good luck.
That was for Simon. Ha Ha
Ok Ok Good luck to you too. :D

Fizzy said...

I hope you survive, I have a really long summer ahead of me but hopefully will have an NQT postion to in September.

Ms Mac said...

Ooooh Good luck! I still have a few weeks until my boys get out for summer!

Katya Coldheart said...

good luck, i was meaning to ask what teachers did in the school holidays, do you still get paid, and do they make you do courses and planning and stuff...???

Recovery Road London said...

A teacher's work is never done.....I wouldn't have the patience. All respect to you.

Lisa said...

I hope you achieve everything that needs to be done on your list and still manage to have some recreational time for you. Good luck!

Recovery Road London said...

What does "clatty" mean? :-)