Tuesday, June 28, 2005

A prayer for Tuesday ..... with tongue firmly lodged in cheek!

Every single evening as I'm laying here in bed
this tiny little prayer keeps on running through my head.
God bless my nearest and dearest and other family
Keep them warm and safe from harm for they're so close to me.
And God, there is one more thing I wish that you could do.
Hope you don't mind me asking, Please bless my PC too.
Now I know that it's not normal to bless a mother board
But listen just a second while I explain to you, my Lord
You see that little metal box holds more than odds & ends
Inside those small compartments Rest so many of my FRIENDS
I know so much about them, by the kindness that they give
and this little scrap of metal takes me in to where they live.
By faith, is how I know them, much the same as you
we share in what life brings us and from this our friendship grew
Please, take an extra minute from your duties up above
to bless those in my address book that’s filled with so much love!
Wherever else this prayer may reach to each and every friend
please bless each email Inbox and the person who hits Send.
When you update your heavenly list on your CD-Rom
Remember each who've said this prayer sent up to God.com!
Amen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen!

Mine's part of the family. Not that the Other Harf realises it.

Walker said...

That is a cute prayer and thank you. :D
I guess it would have been bad to ask to zap all those !@#$ that make viruses eh.

Fizzy said...

Lovely prayer. The PCs in our house have become parts of the family. HUbby's uses his for work (he mends them at home and at work), my daughter's obsessions with MSN means my phone bill is kept down. And this one ... well it keeps us all in touch. maybe we should say a big thankyou :) Have a good day

Le laquet said...

Exactly guys!!