Thursday, June 16, 2005

Crushed!

I'm crushed too!

I found this one over at
Salena's and you know me and thievery!

~ My Big Guy Crush : the lovely Mr Hugh Jackman - yum!


the lovely Hugh Jackman

and here he is again - double yum!

the lovely Hugh again

~ My Old Guy Crush : Sean Connery
007
~ My Comedian Crush : Eddie Izzard

my favourite lesbian transvestite
~ My Childhood TV Movie Star Crush : John Schneider as Bo Duke

just some good ol' boys, never doing no harm
~ My Newscaster Crush : Dermot Murnaghan

he can read the news to me any day


~ My TV Doctor Crush : God! Can't think of a TV Doctor Crush. Can I do a TV ..... coroner/CSI - don't panic it's Gil Grissom & Nick Stokes not Quincy!!

GrissomN Nick Stokes

~ Or a TV policeman - Don Gilet (who plays Nicky in the brilliant 55 degrees North)

Nicky

~ My What the HELL!? Crush : Phil Spencer from Location, location, location ..... and Kev says he's not that big in real life!!

not as big in real life
Who are your crushes?

6 comments:

Walker said...

To be truthful i don't have one, except Sara, but I once had a thing for Reba, then she cut her hair and I said pthhhhh.
Now that I think about it, maybe I had a crush on her hair , go figure

Le laquet said...

Walker - I think that is officially the ..... right answer! Well done - I am of course just admiring the scenery you understand!

Ms Mac said...

One is always allowed to admire the scenery, how boring would it be if we weren't allowed to look at lovely things?

Just because I look at a strawberry tart doesn't mean I have to eat it! (I should have said something like caramel tart, I'm far less likely to eat caramel tart than strawberry! ;-) )

Lisa said...

I am SO with you on the Sean Connery crush....I used to have a crush on Nicholas Cage too, so imagine my ecstasy when the movie The Rock came out lol

Anonymous said...

If I was a man, I'd be Eddie Izzard. I'm sure of it.

Oh, and love the Hugh piccies.

And 55 Degree North started here last night - saw the ads for it and definitely noticed Don Gilet. Mmm-mmm!

I'm going to steal this, as I have a lurgy and my brain can't come up with a post. If that's ok, of course ;)

Le laquet said...

ms.mac - exactly! And I've seen your pictures of strawberry tarts, so I know what you mean!!

Sara - Nic Cage, was nearly there .... Moonstruck, National Treasure - lovely!

Kenny - bitch? Yes, you are - in Wales we call that extra bit of weight "gafel" - it's to give you something to grab hold of and I could gr....... never mind!

Fi - Eddie Izzard is so good at making me laugh, one of the reasons I like him! 55 degrees north has been excellent! You getting series 1 or 2? Enjoy and enjoy the meme too!!