Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Bedtime last Wednesday

Me - right, bedtime everyone!

22 children - do we have to, 5 more minutes? Please?

So I wander off dragging the 8 girls, to get them to go to bed. I was part way through a story with them about a ghost teacher - not as scary as it sounds honest - more of a "be careful/polite & kind/work hard in school or this will happen to you!"

Girls - can you read the end of the story please?

Me - ok, but teeth and into bed quick! It's already quarter past nine. Ok?

*scrambling around, scrubbing teeth*

I pick up the book, turn to page 48 (from previous night) and 3 of them start snoring. Was it something I said?

5 comments:

Walker said...

You should have told a scary homework story. :P

Katya Coldheart said...

it sounds like you had your hands full with them all...i wish our leaders at brownies had told us scary stories...

:0)

Recovery Road London said...

Are you sure you weren't talking about rugby? ZZzzzzzzzz.


LMAO!

:-D

Fizzy said...

Why does that never happen for me?

Ms Mac said...

Sounds like my youngest.... "I'm not tiredzzzzzzzzz..."