Friday, June 03, 2005

Boring friday

I've done nothing today ... well nothing exciting! *bored, bored, bored*


  • Got up.
  • Showered etc
  • Washed the kitchen floor ...... I'm not enamored by house-work! Could you guess?
  • 2 loads of washing through the machine and on the line.
  • Dishwasher emptied and re-loaded.
  • Spoke to Mum.
  • Went to Tesco ........ hang on, came back from Tesco to find the yellow pipes have moved (mini-whoop!)
  • Now having opened a bottle [of Banrock Station Sparkling Shiraz - just for me :o) ], I need to decide whether we're going to have Tuna & Pasta bake or Tacos for dinner - I don't think I can cope with the excitement!!

What are you having for dinner? Go-on, tempt me!!

update : beef Taco's with crunchy salad, sour cream, strong Welsh cheddar, salsa etc - delicious! Making me hungry again thinking about it!!

12 comments:

Cool Dad said...

Something with Dill Dip.

1 cup Sour Cream
1 cup Mayonnaise
1 tablespoon dill weed
1 tablespoon dried onion
1 tablespoon parsley flakes
1 tablespoon Beau Monde

Enjoy!!!

Hey, that is my first recipe online. Consider yourself honored.

Anonymous said...

We had Blue Vein Tropicana Pizza for dinner (blue vein cheese, smoked chicken, red onion, sliced mango)

It was abso-lute-ly gorgeous!

Le laquet said...

Tom - mmmm!! But, what oh what is Beau Monde? BTW very honoured!!

Fi - yum, love blue cheese and the whole savoury & sweet thing gets me every time!

Walker said...

BBQ Hambergers with bacon, thick slice of chedder cheese, sauteed mushrooms and red sweet onion.
Hot apple pie with ice cream.

Le laquet said...

Yum *actually salivating* I need to go and get me some breakfast!!

Katya Coldheart said...

hmmmm i'm drooling about the taco's - i had buttered toasted bagels with heinz tinned beans and sausage...

:0)

Cool Dad said...

You can't go wrong with tacos, ever.

Cool Dad said...

BTW--Beau Monde is a seasoning with dried celery powder and a few other goodies.

Le laquet said...

Beau Monde sounds good! And the Taco's were delicious!

Ms Mac said...

I had nachos two nights in a row! Naughty!

Also, sparkling shiraz- yumm!

Le laquet said...

Naughty - no! I'm just glad that we don't have Taco Bell in the UK. They are delicious - I ate the leftovers for lunch yesterday :o) [I was kind of good - loads of salad, no cheese!]

Le laquet said...

Actually I take it back - I am gutted we don't have Taco Bell in the UK .... I feel a ms.mac style open letter coming up!! xx