Monday, June 20, 2005

See you all on Friday!

Well, I'm off for the week - residential trip away, me, Mandy, Mark and 23 lovely 7 yr olds!! Which would all be fine and dandy BUT and here is the crux of the matter ...... no Internet, no blog, no email & no online backgammon make Jo very "antsy"! You know kinda itchy!! *drumming fingers already* I'm sure it'll be lovely - castles, seaside, painting, fresh air, sunshine - all the things the geeky bit of me doesn't want!!



toes

On a cheerier note - I have a fabulous pedicure to take away with me!! So, in case you're looking - I'll be the blonde teacher at the front with the fabulous toes! Mandy's the one with the pink hair! And Mark's the one - hell if you can't tell who Mark is I'm taking my new "push them right up there darling" bra back to Janet Reger!!

So until I get back, tell me - what exciting things will you be doing this week? &/Or How could I tell which one you are in a crowd?


Have a great week - see you on Friday!
Jo xx
p.s. I just found out (well yesterday p.m. that my sis-in-law is "reading me regular like" (there's Welsh for you!) .... so hiya & welcome to H - please remember to ring my darling husband whilst I'm away so he doesn't get lonely ;o)
Note to self : slag Simon off more on blog; that way H will take pity on him, invite him to stay and Ruth, Su and I can have a girly weekend of chocolate, wine and movies at ours!

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Have a wonderful trip. I'm sure you'll have a great time, but I bet you come have knackered and so keen for your own bed lol

Love the pedicure. I had my first one of those in Vancouver...felt like I had really poncy feet, but I loved that they matched my fingernails! lol

Ms Mac said...

Loving the pedicure!

Have a fabby time away!

Fizzy said...

Have a good time - I know that you will not sleep. I know that you will not rest. and I know you will absolutely shattered when you get home... butI hope you also enjoy yourself.

love the pedicure

Anonymous said...

Them's some sexaaay toes, Jo! See ya when you get back. Or is that read you, when you get back...

Anonymous said...

Enjoy yourself, Jo....and relax!! We'll all still be here when you get back :))

Steve said...

Hya Jo great site... all I can say is 23 SEVEN YR OLDS!! are you mad woman? Have a great time if thats possible.

An Extraordinary woman in a mediocre life said...

hope you have a god time babes :D

fabulous toes by the way.. and thats a proffessional opinion ;)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Le laquet said...

Fab time had, knackered and home! Booked for next year :o)

Le laquet said...

Sara - thanks, yes it makes you feel wonderful having such poncy feet!

ms.mac - they still look gorgeous!

fizzy - they weren't too bad after the excitement of the first night was over. all asleep by 9pm most nights!

fi - thanks *blushes*

deb - yes, and still taking gorgeous pics I see!!

steve - thanks & I have 30 of them in my class @ school, so 22 could be seen as a bit of a rest!

Maria - a professional opinion? Well thankyou!