Monday, June 13, 2005

Day #1

I am starting a sensible eating & excercise plan today - not a diet, I'm refusing to call it that! There's lots of things that should be easy -

  • I am going to cut out sugar in tea and coffee (Would you like sugar in your tea? Most people - no, I'm sweet enough! *simper* Me - Yes please!)
  • No biscuits at morning break! *are you reading this Mandy*
  • I am not going to eat anything after 7pm! I fear this will also include calorie bearing drinks! I really don't have the metabolism for it!
  • I am going to go every Monday and get myself weighed - because I will find the lady there scary - and will do all I can to avoid her Paddington Bear stare!
  • I am going back to my aerobics class that I stopped going to because Ruth no longer went to.

So goal #1 - loose 2 stone before the end of the summer holidays! (I'd like to do it before the start of the summer holidays really!!)

10 comments:

Lisa said...

God for you! It's great to have a plan and set goals like this. I know you can do it :)

Ms Mac said...

Good luck!

If only I had read this before I was right browned off and proceeded to eat toast with butter and cheese...

Danm!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sara & ms.mac.

One day at a time ms.mac. - cheese, toast and butter!! Yum!

Hungry - I feel fruit calling!!

Jo

Cool Dad said...

Your diet is quite reasonable as well. I like the idea of weighing yourself in front of someone that creeps us out. I think I will weigh myself each week at the Dry Cleaners as that guy gives me a weird vibe. Oh, and the meme. I'll do it but I'm really not that good at linkie love so....no promises on that front.

Walker said...

Good luck. How much is 2 stone? We don't use stones here just kilos.
Do the stones all wieght the same?

Le laquet said...

Tom - it's the scary people who do it!! And "linkie love" - laughed and laughed and laughed, no problems!

Walker - 2 stone = 28 lbs, that's *mental division going like mad* .... does my dad's rhyme "2 and 1/4 pounds of jam, weighs about a kilogram" help you? [28 lbs = 12.7 kgs]

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the new regime Jo! The non calorific drinks after 7 bit sounds very difficult, but I'm sure you can do it ;)

Walker said...

WoW Hey I in your corner good luck.

Kim said...

Good luck with your non-diet. Is it going well so far?

I have no clue how much a stone weighs though.

Le laquet said...

Fi - that was so hard last night!!! I went out for a walk instead .... might need to buy a "pippa"!! ;o)

Walker - thanks!

Indigo - thanks, ok so far. A stone = 14 lbs or just over 6kg.