Saturday, November 15, 2008

AA

My dad is still here thanks to treatment @ Broadway Lodge and in a large part thanks to the fellowship he gets at AA. As you can see from the comments on my last but one post an anti-AA commenter is spamming me out. Everyone is entitled to their opinion BUT crap like this is not necessary as my Dad could have/should have died 15 yrs ago but he is hale and hearty today and however he did that is up to him. Let me say that again UP TO HIM!!!!

So "go away and stop spamming my blog you narrow minded little individual," just wish I could meet you in person but HEY that's not going to happen you bible-bashing hide behind your idea of Jesus COWARD, let's say it again COWARD because let's be realistic you wont even let me comment openly on your blog because I have an opinion that is different to yours and I'd want to say "GO AWAY ARSE!!"

9 comments:

RE said...

Hmmm....I was going to suggest that it must be an autobot, but your comment box - as far as I can tell requires a sign in. So if this idiot - hey Christian...way to show love and tolerance for sinners...I'm sure God is busy spamming bloggers too....

sorry...but as I was saying...is there any chance that you can block out the spammer?

I'm guessing that the words AA hit the jackpot.

Lisa said...

Odd. He seems to even spam his own comments with all that rubbish too. Hardly christian-like of him to put such crap on other people's blogs...more likely he's of the screw-loose arse-wipe variety.

Good on your Dad for finding something that works for him, and sticking to it. I'm so glad he's still around to be part of your life today. Long as he's not harming other people or himself to achieve that, then bloody good on him!

RE said...

Jo, I went to his blog and you're not the only one he's spamming. One fellow - he spammed 10 times - and all the blogger did was...write a poem about fishing.

Good grief. Arsehold indeed.

I would love to kick his ass. I mean seriously....after all, if he's a Christian...he will turn the other cheek eh?

Le laquet said...

Thanks girls - he really hit a nerve, I'm not sure if blogger will let me block certain people ~ maybe I'll go and take a look at their FAQs.

RE said...

I don't think you can block. That's why they have the private option...

Lisa said...

We could flag him though..um..that's what I did anyway lol

fatboyfat said...

You could set it so that any comments have to go moderated by you first, though. Won't stop them coming in, but at least they won't get published without your say-so.

Lesley said...

Quel creep!

Ms Mac said...

I smell a nutcase. Ignore him and he'll go away.