Monday, November 17, 2008

Food+photo=fabulous

Stolen from Croque-Camille a food+photo=fabulous meme.

The rules are as follows ~
Type your answer to the following questions into Flickr search
Using only the first page of results, pick an image
Copy and paste each of the URLs in the
Mosaic Maker and display your mosaic.
The Questions:
What is your favorite restaurant?
What is your favorite type of cuisine?
What is your favorite comfort food?
What is your favorite childhood food?
What is your favorite dish to prepare for company?
What is your favorite wine?
Who is your favorite chef?
What is your least favorite food?
What is the most adventurous food you’ve eaten?
My answers ... 1) Hollywood Bowl 2) French 3) sausage and mash 4) nana's soup 5) lamb and fig tagine 6) merlot 7) Jamie Oliver* 8) tripe 9) mopane worms
The Mosaic:
Feed me
The credits go to ... 1. Los Angeles and Hollywood, 2. Vieux Nice, 3. Bangers and Mash and peas, 4. Nana's Soup House, Wedgewood, 5. Lamb Tagine with quail eggs, 6. The Eye Of Wine, 7. Torta di Nada, 8. pigs in their own blanket, 9. Meet Mr. Mopane Worm
* Yeh I know, I know BUT he's made cooking much more interesting for the young - and his mozzerella stuffed lemons are gorgeous!!

6 comments:

Fizzy said...

very clever, it is like an edible patchwork quilt!

ooo and yes it was for the first time and he was mortified! (very funny actually he was home for 10:30)
want a fish tank? husband thrown in for free.

The Fi in Photografi said...

Snap! This meme's doing the rounds of blogland!

Agree re Jamie, I reckon The Naked Chef revolutionised cooking for the plebs.

Tripe, arrrrgggh.

Lesley said...

I made beef and fig tajine for guests on Saturday. It wasn't too bad if I say so myself!

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Merci pour la mention.

Anonymous said...

you know, i've had pigs in blankets before, but not quite like that!
bsts

Betty Carlson said...

Oh, I just did the unconscious mutterings thing and couldn't remember who gave me the idea! It was you! But in keeping with the "impromptu" nature of the post, I'm not going to go back on it...

How are you doing with NaBlo...?

I'm planning on doing Croque-Camille's mosaic too. We must be hanging out in some of the same blog places...