Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Strictly up for the dancing

**SHOCK** He's resigned **NOT REALLY A SHOCK THOUGH!**

My creation
I was appalled on Sunday night to see Cherie Lunghi booted out of SCD ... I mean WTF is that all about? John Sergeant is a lovely chap - very funny, I loved him as the guest host of Have I got News for You ... in fact I think he should on it permanently ... but if this is a competition about dance then he shouldn't still be in at the cost of Cherie. Her rumba was exquisite, she got a 9 on her first week. Bless John BUT he's not dancing. He's stomping around the stage badly. Yes he's improved but he's nowhere near Cherie. NOWHERE!
And then there's the whole John Seargeant and Jo Brand are twins who were sperated at life rumour. I'm not saying it's true but I'm not denying it, are you?
My creation

4 comments:

The Fi in Photografi said...

So who else is dancing?

I do know that Richie McCaw's (captain of the All Blacks) girlfriend was one of the professional dancers in it - is she still around?

Yes Jo and John appear to be related.

RE said...

um...they are both very...jowly...

Anonymous said...

Hi.
Found you via Lesley's blog.
You've probably heard by now - but just in case you haven't ... John Sergeant's resigned.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/strictlycomedancing/news/november/john_191108.shtml

Thoroughly agree with your observation re facial similarity with Jo Brand, btw.

The Accidental Author said...

Oh, I quite enjoyed watching JS bumble around the dance floor. Went to the same school as Jo Brand - she was a few years above me. Today's bit of useless information. Thanks for visiting my blog. Will be back again soon. VLiF