Wednesday, November 12, 2008

One hundred word Wednesday

Slept until 5.20 – result, dropped Simon in Maidstone and hit the hell that is the A2. Invicta FM (radio station of choice) is disappearing during journey – why does that happen? Got to school at 7.30, fed-back to teachers after lesson observations & did playground duty. Lovely morning teaching – 5 new children visited. Did lunch duty. Scoffed a pitta. Met Attendance Officer who wants us to take more Slovakian children - head refuses. Left school at 3.30 to see nurse, I’ve lost 2 ½ kilos, my blood pressure is down ~ hurrah! Gay best friend came to dinner. Bed at 10.45.

How was yours?

2 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

What an interesting GOOD DAY you had. So, you have to write on your blog every day for a month? I'm not sure I could do it!
It looks like you are doing very very well, my dear!

Betty Carlson said...

This is an interesting concept. I do Wordless Wednesday on La France Profonde, but "one hundred word ---day" would be an interesting concept on one of my other blogs.

How did you find my blog, BTW? Was it through the NaBloPoMo list?

I've been so busy blogging, I haven't had much time to check out the rest of what goes with NBPM.

I'm a teacher too and it sounds like we have a few things in common. Maybe we can offer each other some support for the second half of NaBlo...is it a deal?