Monday, November 24, 2008

The entertainer

I saw this over at Peregrinations and knowing the 5 second rule is the complete oppostite on the Internet to that which it is on the kitchen floor - I stole it. So I wandered off to Typealyzer to find out what type my blog is.

The analysis indicates that the author of http://laquet.blogspot.com/ is of the type:

ESFP - The Performers

ESFP
The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves. The enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.
Analysis
This show what parts of the brain that were dominant during writing.

Brain activity
Now the thing is, I've been MBTI assessed in work ... we all have on the senior leadership team ... I think it's helped me deal with other people - and it lets the others know how I function to. But let's be realistic, I could have separated us into the right groups anyway especially our attitudes be they Extravert or Introvert. BUT, I digress - I know, unlike me to do that. So, Typealyser names me as a performer ... an ESFP - Extraversion (E), Sensing (S), Feeling (F), Perception (P). And that's spot on. How did it know that from one post* on my blog? There are times when the Internet amazes me!
* I put a blog in where the current top post is in Italian and it came back with an error message.

3 comments:

RE said...

er...I'm a soft sensitive artist who has to be careful not to be taken advantage of...

ok...um...no.

According to the Myers Brigg, I'm well, actually according to a friend, there is no word on the myers brigg that accurately caputres me. I said why? He said because you're the most competitive person I know and you're ruthless...

Move over Dame T.

Le laquet said...

I think it's based on your most recent post - it's the blogging about soft fluffy monkeys that did it!! Blog about a T-Rex instead.

Unknown said...

Hmm, seems I'm a Performer too. Well maybe, but when the moon changes shape in the course of the next 24hours I suspect I might well be something different!
Atyllah the Hen comes out as an INTP - a thinker. Hmmmmmm...

On MBTI testing I don't usually come out as an extrovert. I think the thing with these things is they can't be a constant, they can only generalise.