Saturday, October 21, 2006

Ah Saturday!

It's Saturday, no school today so what you gonna do?

Unfortunately as it has been a very busy week, the list is almost endless ....

Washing, drying and perhaps some ironing.
Yesterday morning I had a minor accident with rice I was dyeing for school, so I need to get the Hoover out! I have already brushed it up, but the odd grain is still lurking!

School record keeping.
School ID badges to re-create :o)
Shopping ... Simon's currying tonight!
Clean the bathroom.
Re-treat my hair after last weeks little visitors ... as a belt & braces, just in case exercise!
Order this CD because there's been a song playing in my head driving me slowly mad all week long!

Come up with 3 more questions for next week's Q.o.T.D. ~ I panic if I haven't got 3 ready! I've posted this morning, so please feel free to pop on over and answer :o)

So ... best get busy!

4 comments:

Ms Mac said...

I love it when husbands curry on the weekend!

Le laquet said...

Oh me to!

Anonymous said...

You two have just given me an idea.... it is the weekend after all and a curry does sound very good.....HUBBY you are cooking!

long list here tooo

Lisa said...

Never heard the "belt or braces" saying before, but made a lot of sense once I'd read the meaning.

Hope you managed to get some rest and relaxation in amongst that list somewhere. We've a long weekend here, so no work on Monday, YAY!