Sunday, October 15, 2006

Unconscious mutterings #193

mutteringsredanim88x33

I say ... and you think ... ?

Weeks :: 1 until a holiday ~ hurrah!
Cough :: "Cough it up love" ... said by my ex-deputy head whenever I stuttered slightly! NO pressure there then, I'm already stuttering and now you want me to hurry!!
Jail :: Jailhouse Rock
Produced :: music producer
? :: What? When? Why? Where? Who?
Stapler :: Staple gun
Next :: Next Directory
Perky :: Along with his mate Pinky
Oxygen :: necessary
Musical ::
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers ... I want to go and see it!!

3 comments:

Fizzy said...

Weeks :: Actually today, four days of teaching and 1 training day!!! I CAN NOT WAIT
Cough ::Still doing it :(
Jail ::Also sometimes spelt Goal.... how come?
Produced ::The nuclear like mess that the HGS has produced and call his bedroom
? ::"An information point MIss" quoted from a little 5 year old in my class.... I was so impressed I was gobsmacked!
Stapler ::Staple gun - not and accessory BUT an neccessity
Next ::The only pair of jeans that fit my Daughter and and now they do not fit and NOW I have to venture into town with a nearly 14 yr old daughter that will know I have money in my purse.......I hope there is a double G&T waiting for me when I get back
Perky ::Along with his mate Pinky
Oxygen ::How come teeneagers can talk without coming up for air....especially when they are cadging money off thier poor old Mums
Musical ::Harvest Festival this week ..... I have had Fluffy Cauliflowers and green cabbages going around my head for weeks

MaR said...

? who with whom? where? why?

Rainypete said...

Weeks :: go by
Cough :: up a lung
Jail :: house rock
Produced :: created
? :: ?!?
Stapler :: I believe you have my stapler
Next :: The bank
Perky :: overcaffeinated
Oxygen :: deprivation
Musical :: lyrical