Sunday, October 08, 2006

There's a duck muttering ...

... actually more a case of quacking at me because I haven't muttered unconsciously this morning. But I will when I can* and until then here's 10 words for you to mutter incoherently about this morning :o(

My husband ::
Gardening ::
Lopping ::
Branches ::
Tree ::
Danger ::
Ambulance ::
Hospital ::
Mother-in-law ::
Visit ::

SOOOOO, you see what horros could happen if I was to let my free-associating imagination imagination run riot. I need to go and "oversee!"

* Luna is obviously having a lie-in and who can blame her it is Sunday after all.

6 comments:

craziequeen said...

I see a pattern in your muttering, honey :-)

perhaps it's best not to let your imagination run free on those particular topics.....

[bg]

cq

Fizzy said...

QuaCk qUack quack quack

Fizzy said...

My husband :: Tinkering away in the attic
Gardening ::the new trees i got given for my birthday were finally planted yesterday morning
Lopping ::cutting off
Branches ::cutting up
Tree ::My lovely budlea that was blown away in a tornado (hence a friend buying me 5 little ones to replace it)
Danger ::leaving me incharge of cooking
Ambulance :: I have ridden in these far to many times.
Hospital ::Been there far too many times for anyone.
Mother-in-law ::More wine - we like a few drinks together ;)
Visit ::Get out the vacuum, Dust the kids, Hide the ironing and Man the lifeboats

Le laquet said...

Yes but in my case it read like this ....

My husband is gardening! He is lopping branches off the tree outside the lounge window and is in danger of cutting an arm off! Then I'll have to ring an ambulance and take him to hospital and my mother-in-law will want to come and visit him and I'll have to dust first!

p.s. How's the hangover? And did HGS survive?

Fizzy said...

What do you mean di the HGS survive.... What about me? I survived just ... nearly made a pickle out of myself in Starbucks but I saved myself at the last minuite *phew* (posted)

Fizzy said...

of course I still can't type or spell sorry