Thursday, October 05, 2006

Come on over and answer a question!

So, as you know I go over daily to Indigo's Q.O.T.D. to battle with Haloscan. I suddenly realised this week that if I answer my questions at lunchtime in work ... picture me, sarnie and a cup-a-soup banging away at the keyboard in the ICT suite, crumbs flying into the keyboard ... Haloscan just lets me ~ finally!!! Hurrah!

But also this week, I was asked to join the Q.O.T.D. team, cue even bigger hurrah! So come on over and answer my question, which is ....

The first person in my address book is my good friend Ahmad, so tell us, who's first in your address book ... be it old fashioned paper or on the PC?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My friend Tracy B is the first in my address book.

Well...maybe not a friend anymore. It's weird, after writing me 8 page long letters for years when I was living in London, I come back home and we lose touch completely, even with the convenience of email.

MaR said...

Aaaa is my first entry in my pc because I was once told that would disturb a virus trying to get through my list of contacts...
The first real friend on the list is Albert! (hola Albert!)

Rainypete said...

Since I'm clumsy and lose address book sand pieces of paper I am forced to rely on the one in my PC. Since it arbitrarily puts things in alphabetical order a Peter Ackerman whom I pruchase pulleys from top sthe list.