Sunday, October 22, 2006

Unconscious mutterings #194

mutteringsredanim88x33

I say ... and you think ... ?

Stuff ::
everywhere
Block :: JT Blocks ... only a little addiction!
Ingredient :: cook
Flagrant :: disregard for personal property
Dandruff :: Head & Shoulders
Betty :: Boop
Tide :: high tide
Judges :: currently scandalous in the UK, the judges and their lover the cleaner!
Take it easy :: I'd like to stand on that corner but I want it to be the best looking cowboy you ever saw driving past. Well actually, I'd like him to stop :o)


"Well, I’m a standing on a corner
In Winslow, Arizona
And such a fine sight to see
It’s a girl, my lord, in a flatbed Ford
Slowin’ down to take a look at me!"

Chef :: Gordon Ramsay

3 comments:

Walker said...

Stuff :: Junk
Block :: Building
Ingredient :: Secret
Flagrant :: Streaker
Dandruff :: Bald head
Betty :: Davis
Tide :: Detergent
Judges :: Supreme court

Have a nice day Jo

Lisa said...

Stuff: it in a box
Block: head
Ingredient: baking powder
Flagrant: brazen
Dandruff: Head and Shoulders
Betty: Crocker
Tide: mark
Judges: contest
Take(ing) it easy: The Eagles
Chef: Apron

MaR said...

H&S doesn't work for me anymore, help!