Sunday, October 01, 2006

Questions, there's always questions!

I love Indigo's site Question of the Day but as some of you may, or may not know ... halsocan has a problem with me; or rather my PC has a problem with it. Not all haloscan you understand; just some :o( Anyway, Indi, here are a couple of answers just to let you know that I'm not just in it for the quizzing glory ... good luck with avoiding the oatmeal choc chip cookies and btw, what kind of topic is ????

City
What is the largest city you've ever visited?

Probably London ... but it's not my favourite, I love Dublin ~ so friendy eventhough someone tried to steal Ruth's purse out of her handbag.

How Many ???
How many bottles of beer are on the wall?

It's early in the morning after the night before ... there are no bottles of beer on the wall BUT the recycling bin looks healthy. By the way, it was ice cold Singha and it was delicious :o)

Denim blues
What is the most that you're willing to pay for a pair of jeans? What if the fit was as if they were made just for you -- would you be willing to pay a premium?

I'd pay £70 ... and I'd need them to be fabulous for that price. I know, that's not a lot but I don't actually wear jeans all that often.

Squeaky clean
This question is courtesy of
DJ Tim ....
What is your all time favourite clean joke?

What do you call a Frenchman in sandals? Philippe Flop

Autumn
What is your favorite thing about Autumn? Or do you call it Fall?

I call it Autumn and I love cold, crisp, bronze leaf filled mornings and hazy/misty drives home in the sunshine.

5 comments:

Fizzy said...

The largest city I have ever visited is probably Brussels. I have been to London once but not that I took it all in

Don't mention beer.... feeling a bit queasy

I don't wear jeans... sorry

my fave clean joke??? What is brown and sticky? A stick

Autumn - the colours, my birthday and anniversary the colours and the brill clothing colours that come out at this time of the year.

Catherine said...

You're saying 70 pounds is not a lot for a pair of jeans? I wouldn't pay more than 70 dollars, three NZ dollars to a pound, more or less.
The largest city I've visited is Sydney. The idea of crowds freaks me out a little, I plan to bypass London entirely when we come to the UK next year.
Michele sent me.

Anonymous said...

I once did an transit stop in Tokyo, does that count? Perhaps not.

Hmmmm, jeans. Unfortunately they're like shampoo and chocolate: you more you get more (quality that is) but I draw the line at a hundred bucks (that's um...37 quid...which sound really cheap...)

I know that joke very well :) heehee!

Ms Mac said...

£70 for a pair of jeans is a lot, if you ask me but I am a notorious miser. But, if they were made to fit and were the right length and felt fabulous, I'd pay that for them.

Kim said...

LOL! ???? is the mystery topic, I noticed that you were too afraid to try it. LOL!