Sunday, October 08, 2006

Unconscious mutterings #192

mutteringsgrayanim88x33

I say ... and you think ... ?

Opinion :: opinionated
Tardy :: late for school
Peer pressure :: slim teenagers in trampy clothes
Grown up :: never
! :: Mynyffrny! or Putain ... because nobody around here understands enough Welsh/French for me to get into bother! In a past life I always used to say f%*k a duck but can you imagine the complaints I'd get?
Beer :: Bitter please or Singha at a push.
Sit :: Down quietly.
Shower :: Every morning ~ or otherwise I'm not awake!
Consumate :: Professional
Wasting :: Away

6 comments:

Fizzy said...

Opinion::IMHO
Tardy::Slack and late
Peer pressure::Trainers
Grown up::I don't understand that one
!::Perleeeeeeeeease language. (whether Welsh, French or even English)
Beer::Boddingtons
Sit::Walkies
Shower::I wish I had one
Consumate::Is that a broth?
Wasting::Our green bin (recycling wheelie bin) is full and we still have another week to go. I found Hubby putting HGS in it this morning to jump up and down ... HGS was quite happy and was shouting WEEEEEEEEEEEEE everytime he jumped and squashed something

Le laquet said...

Simon jumped up and down in our garden waste bin this morning! Are he and hubby actually twins separated at birth?

Fizzy said...

Could be. We should both take comfort in the fact that we are not alone

MaR said...

Grown up: not me!!!! still feel very young at heart! thanks so much for your bday song and visit :)

Lisa said...

Opinion: Strong willed
Tardy: missing the bus
Peer pressure: smoking and drinking
Grown up: Adult
!: WTF??!
Beer: breath (bleech lol)
Sit: still for a minute will ya?
Consumate: or lack thereof *sigh*
Wasting: time. (you two obviously have far too much rubbish happening in your lives if you need to be jumping up and down on it lol)

Lisa said...

oops

Shower: Spring is here!