Saturday, October 07, 2006

Saturday morning

So, much less moany this morning. Gave myself a good talking to and a bit of a shake! The good news is that my paperwork was in on time & in first! A huge step for me ... I'm a right at the last minute kinda of girl ~ you should see my Myers Briggs typing. The boss gave me a gold star and the "long may this continue" chat :o)

Should be off to Brighton for lunch with Kev today and to ... no wait, I can't tell you because it concerns my mother's Christmas present and she sneakily reads this here blog ~ without commenting I might add. Sneaks in like the highly trained SAS operative that she is, reads & disappears only to throw what I have written back in my face in time for our nightly phone call ... and boy will I get it for that one! He he he!

Anyway, instead of my trip, a heavy cold is keeping me in the warm, with a pile of record keeping and an endless supply of hot tea ... which on the whole and with Charmed on UK Living all afternoon doesn't sound too bad. Wherever you are & whoever you're with ~ you have a good one!

4 comments:

Fizzy said...

Good Morning
Good for you on the paperwork but sorry about the cold. They are terrible. My daughter has woken up without a voice though so that is a plus in this house!
I think your "highly trained SAS operative" Mum should leave a comment here.

Recovery Road London said...

Get well-er soon!

craziequeen said...

I am SO glad my mum doesn't have internet.... :-)

Feel better soon, honey!

cq

Fizzy said...

I am not unconscious but where are the mutterings? asunday is not a sunday without a bit of muttering