Thursday, October 19, 2006

If you're not wearing Tena Lady turn away from the computer now!

Jordan and Peter get married


I have just been sent an email by my favourite lady sleuth. Just like any other self-respecting celebrity couple, to celebrate their wedding, Peter Andre and Jordan recorded a wedding song, choosing a Whole New World as their personal ditty. If you haven't heard their efforts (before they were cleaned up by computer) and you want a really good laugh, turn up the volume on your speakers and click on the above link! Please let it be noted that I did warn you :o)

p.s. The wedding photo might actually give you a clue to the quality of the singing!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ouch, ouch, ouch! The words "bloody horrible" spring to mind. Do you think he had his fingers up his nose or down her throat - or both?

MaR said...

I could only handle the first two lines of that song, ouch! I don't know them but I should have known better just by the pic, lol

Walker said...

And for their divorce they will sing their version of Beat It by MJ

craziequeen said...

[hides under table] nooo - keep the scary people away.......

I'm too scared to open the link :-S

cq

Anonymous said...

They have just played this in "Have they got new for you" Oh what fun they have had with it!