Friday, October 27, 2006

Drum roll please!

I'd like a Drum Roll please ...

This is my 500th post! Who'd have thought that I who HATES writing anything ... shopping lists, birthday cards, cheques ... would manage to write 500 things. Not that any of them are real writing ... except I do like Battle Scars. More than anything I am always amazed at the really kooky posts that get huge amounts of hits! No comments but vastly increased traffic!

Anyway, off to Brighton for the weekend to help with the moving ... the phone call I enjoyed last night suggests that it will only be a temporary move ~ no shocks there then! So here's to the next 500 and wherever you are, whoever you're with, have a great weekend!

6 comments:

MaR said...

Congrats on your 500th post!!! loved your drum roll, lol. Happy weekend to you too :)

Anonymous said...

Congratualations
Have a good weekend
Lots of rain here... hoep not with you for the move

Lisa said...

Wow 500? That's fabulous...I was just excited a few weeks ago when I had managed 404 posts cos of the error messages of old lol

(You sure do write a lot in between my visits, I didn't think it had been THAT long since I'd been here you know lol)

Anyway, back to the 500 thing....Congratulations! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, 500!, what a fantastic achievement. You would never know that you didn't like writing, you are so good at it.

Brilliant also that you are getting many "hits". Like me, most people may feel too shy to leave any comments, feeling that what they have to say may not be worth reading. So please don't worry and be really assured that as long as you are getting the visits, there are lots of people who want to know your thoughts for the day. Keep it coming and here's to the next 500.

Recovery Road London said...

500 and every one a winner, baby!

:-)

Here's to the next 500, teacher!

Cool Dad said...

We love ya, Jo!

Congrats on 500!

The drum roll goes great with a bit of grape jelly and some OJ.