Wednesday, November 30, 2005

A Christmas spirit list

In response to Fizzy's post about the love that should be associated (and not the January credit card bills) with giving gifts at Christmas. Gifts that are "truly love" in packages; so, I thought about the things that I would like ...

My letter to Santa

p.s. I forgot to mention, I'd like things to be "hunky-dory" with my brother rather than moody and silent and did I mention I'm going to be in France and not Gillingham ... so please don't forget me!

So go-on what would "truly love" present would you give this Christmas time?
Have a great Wednesday everyone!

6 comments:

Fizzy said...

I hope that Simon gets a job soon. This is such a worry for you.

On my list I would put
Confidence pills for my daughter
Miricle soap for my son
wage rise for my HUbby ( he deserves it - he is such a hard worker)

have a good day Jo and be careful of any ice when you are out driving- I have been listening to the weather this morning.

Le laquet said...

See, all those important things that come with love. I will be careful, Simon has the car today ... he has a 2nd interview *eyes, legs, fingers crossed*

Ms Mac said...

Oh oh! Everything crossed here too!

Dear Santa,

I'd just like everyone to be happy if that's ok.

(And if you could just sneak in a snog from Joaquin Pheonix, that would be cool too)

Lurve, Moi
xxx

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Love this post! Good Health, Good Health, GOOD HEALTH!

Rainypete said...

I would health and financial stability to my parents. To have come this far and raised my brother and I, only to find themselves struggling everyday seems so wrong.

Kim said...

I'd truly love for my Hubby to get a good nights sleep every night. He has an awful time sleeping.

I'd truly love for all my bills to be paid off my some anonymous donor. :-)