Saturday, November 19, 2005

Graphically meme'd

Borrowed from Cheryl, her husband played first ... a picture meme

This is how you play :: do a Google image search of the following and post the first (or favorite if you want to cheat, but label it so) result for each::

The name of the town where you were born

The name of the town where you live now
Your name
Your grandmother’s name (just pick one)
Your favorite food
Your favorite drink
Your favorite song
Your favorite smell


The town where I was born ~ Morriston

The town where I live now ~ Gillingham, actually this is Priestfield ... I live down the road!

My name ~ Jo

or

My name ~ Joanne

It should be noted this is not an early HNT ... neither of these is me :o)

My grandmother's name ~ Ethel

My favourite food ~ Sausage and mash, actually it's my favourite dinner

My favourite drink ~ Banrock Station Sparkling Shiraz

Oh this one was hard ... so many songs ... ok, this one

My favourite song ~ My Sharona

Don't ask ... I don't know what they're doing in the custard (I just googled Vanilla) ... yes I would have enjoyed it way back when!

My favourite smell ~ Vanilla

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Vanilla and Aussie plonk - I can go with those!

Love the way the pictures turned out :-)

Le laquet said...

Cheryl ~ the vanilla picture cracked me up! How the hell is that the first/most popular picture for vanilla on Google?