Monday, November 07, 2005

Blog trawling - #7 + 1

I enjoyed this so much last time, even though it was to get me out of a "I have nothing to post about fug" ~ can I beat 5 blogs, 3 countries?? So, starting with my #7 @ 7am on the 7th and adding on 1 (just to spice things up) each time ... here we go ~

#7 on my list ::
Kiwifruit; Fuzz, Fresh Daily :: the wonderful Fi ... 35, Kiwi, student (English major), book fiend, part-time jogger, amateur photographerand dedicated drinker of reasonably priced wine ... there's always excitement and a great read Chez Fi! Currently there's fireworks, poor Miss 5.1's broken wrists, netball, interesting theories about jet-lag and a brilliant link to the 42Below Vodka site ~ superb music playing and an excellent Internet advert to see! [Country #1 ~ New Zealand]

Fi's #8 :: Chasing Daisy :: hurrah, "Daisy" is Welsh ... all the best people are don't you know!! I laughed and laughed over the deleted post about Turkish Delight, CS Lewis, google searches and curly wurlies and I didn't even read the post! She's looking for a perfect clafoutis recipe ... I have one for black cherry clafaoutis Daisy!! [Country #2 ~ UK @ least I'm assuming the UK]


Daisy's #9 :: Quick Story :: Em, from Trenton NJ; jogger and divorced mother of 3. Her first story ~ animal lover ~made me cry laughing ~ I have mental pictures of her and a heavily clothed policeman sprinting after a small white dog. Priceless! Unfortunately she has recently suffered a robbery when she lost some family jewellery - life can be such a complete and utter git at times! [Country #3 ~ USA]

Em's #10 :: Light from an empty fridge :: back to the UK, so no surprise that we read about political correctness gone "as mad as the maddest mad thing possible" (what are we like?) in the Daily Express and a truly Bah Humbug Bonfire night! [Country #2 ~ UK]

LFAEF's #11 :: Venusburg :: Dan on Italian food, cinema in Soho (get your mind out of the gutter), the people at Lego getting all uppity if we call them (ie the bricks) Legos and much much more! [Country #2 ~ UK]

Dan's #12 :: Toby Kay :: testing, testing, thanks and testing. And not another thing!

So, 6 blogs, still only 3 countries ... well unless I lie and say that I know for a fact that Toby Kay is currently testing his blog in Azerbaijan. Hang on; he is, that's him at the back of the photo behind the woman guy with the moustache during the voting at the last general election!!

Yoo hoo, it's me Toby Kay at the Azerbaijani General Election!

Have a great Monday guys!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey that was cool (again)...I love how you do this. I'm off to visit a couple of those links now and check out some new people :)

Love your answers on the below meme (really love the title of the post too lol).

Fizzy said...

helloooooooo

~ A Snowball ~
Let it snow! ~ You have just been hit with an snow ball! ~ It's the start of...a Snow Ball Fight One rule to this game.... You can NOT hit someone who has already hit you! SO ha ha ha...I am so safe! he he he Now...go out there and get as many people as you can,before they get you! I got you first! and you can't get me back! Nanee - Nanee - Nanee! (he he he)
We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. Never Be The First To Get Old!!! Have fun with this!

xxFizz

Lisa said...

Hey! I didn't think you could throw that damn snowball more than once!

Is that cheating?? Did you just disqualify yourself??

Sheesh, now I have to go find someone else *stomps off*

*comes running back* Oh...Hi Jo *blush*

Walker said...

OMG !!!!!
Fizzy!!!!!
How could you?!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awww, *blushes* thanks for the linky-love, Jo! I don't know how I manage to make those things exciting, but I'll keep on trying.

Le laquet said...

Lisa ~ thankyou, it was fun ... and I think the title of that came from the school yard song bastardisation of an Irving Berlin song from a million years ago!

Fizzy ~ *wipes snow from eyes* how could you, you know how I feel about snow!! *shivers* Revenge ... a dish best served cold!

Lisa ~ sniggers! You could have got me BUT now I think I'm going to come and get you whilst you're asleep ... that'll soggy-up the bed clothes a bit!!

Le laquet said...

Walker ~ ah, another victim *laughs in a sinister way* Wa ha ha!!!

Le laquet said...

Fi ~ it is so well deserved I love your blog and it's one of the ones I always visit!