Thursday, November 17, 2005

Google

My search engine of choice is Google and I have to say I love their different holiday logos; some of my favourites have included :-

St Paddy's day 2005





Earth Day 2004



Birthday of Gaston Julia (I don't know what he did BUT I love the G in Google ... actually I could just Google him ... could I not?)


La fete de la Musique from 2002



But I have to say I love the current one ... by Lisa Waiwaiina aged 11 ... as part of the
Doodle 4 Google competition.


I feel the need to do my own *walks off to find pencils and paper*
What about you? What's your favourite?

*update* The utterly fabulous ms.mac found me this!

Chez le Laquet google

Thankyou so much Stella-Bella!

6 comments:

Ms Mac said...

Why not Google Yourself?

I found that link at Peregrinations

You can see what I looked like when I Googled myself here!

saurav said...

wonderful... the first one is great...

Katya Coldheart said...

they had a poppy for the l on remembrance day...that was nice too..

:0)

Fizzy said...

you can also try this: http://www.logogle.com/

It is also good. I have it on my site

Lisa said...

How cool. I now have a search engine with my name all in colours above it. Ta for that lol

Love the differences between men and women posted below. Love the "vaguely aware that short people live in the house" one. Beauuudaful!

MaR said...

Visiting today from Michele's I scrolled down as you said it and found this post, I don't know if you meant this one, but I really like it , thanks for the last link, I will try it myself! have a nice saturday.