Sunday, November 06, 2005

Everybody's doing it ... bumping it, screwing it!

Name someone with the same birthday as you ~ Halle Berry, David Crosby, Magic Johnson, Steve Martin, Susan St. James (who?) and Danielle Steel.

Where was your first kiss? ~ On a bench at a bus-stop in Kenfig Hill ;o) So long ago, so much fun!

Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property? ~ No

Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? ~ No, wait, does my brother circa 1986 count?

Have you ever sang in front of a large group of people? ~ Yes, all the time! Kareoke ~ never!

What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex? ~ Hands, lips

What really turns you on? ~ Hands, having my neck kissed/nibbled ~yum!

What do you order at Starbucks? ~ Hazelnut latte

What is your biggest mistake? ~ Finishing it all with the lad from the bus-stop in Kenfig Hill all those years ago! But where would I be now?

Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? ~ Yes.

Say something totally random about yourself ~ I need to rub my feet together to go to sleep.

Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity? ~ No-one has ever said that

Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows? ~ Movies, yes I borrow friend's children to go and see them.

Did you have braces? ~ Yes, from 1984 until 1986!

Are you comfortable with your height? ~ I'd like to be 2 or 3" taller ... 5' 9" would be nice!

What is the most romantic thing someone has ever done for you? ~ Simon bought me diamonds as a wedding present ... without asking me what I would like and got it spot on and gave them to me in public ... it would have taken a lot for him to do that!

When do you know it's love? ~ When even if we've argued, I want to wake up next to him.

Do you speak any other languages? ~ Yes, a couple, some people get html / maths / origami; I get languages!

Have you ever been to a tanning salon? ~ Yes

What magazines do you read? ~ Red, Heat, Grazia, New Internationalist, Child Education to name a few.

Have you ever ridden in a Limo? ~ No

Has anyone you were really close to passed away? ~ Yes, 3 out of 4 grandparents, 3 school friends and a guy I knew in university.

Do you watch MTV? ~ No.

What's something you really like? ~ Banrock Station Sparkling Shiraz

Do you like Michael Jackson? ~ No, he's screwed it up.

Can you dance? ~ Yes, I love to dance, I dance everywhere

What's the latest you have ever stayed up? ~ About 37 hours, I was useless for days

Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance to the emergency room? ~ No


Do you read these when someone fills them out? ~ Of course! Don't you?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What other language (than French) to you speak, Jo?

Le laquet said...

Fi ~ on Saturday morning, I finally hauled my rear to the post office and posted your cd's!!! Hurrah! I speak Welsh, some German and Spanish (neither of those as well as French ... but I'm pushing the Spanish at the moment!)npugcb

Ms Mac said...

Mmmmmm... I love Aussie Sparkling Reds! I really must see if I can get one here!

Fizzy said...

Finaly I have got here and you hae posted twice... I love this list. I am jealous of you sepaking languages I don;t speak any and I would like to try but it was a total turn off when I was at school.

OOOOO and Banrock Station....

Le laquet said...

ms.mac ~ that sparkling red is truly divine ... if anyone is ever coming to visit you through Calais, get them to call into Tesco Vin Plus or Sainsburys ... they sell it!

Fizzy ~ thankyou, it's a control thing really I can't cope with being somewhere and not being able to speak to people. I can ask for a beer and a ham sandwich in about 15 languages!!