Saturday, November 19, 2005

I'm not in for the rest of the day ...


I am off to see the new HP film ... hurrah! And then after we are going to have lunch out in a new wholefood restaurant because one of the group is a veggie! Just to state the point right now "I will not eat tofu!"

*UPDATE* Film is wow! Fantastic special effects ~ loved it! It's long and I wouldn't take little ones to see it ... it does have a 12A rating and there were tiny tots there (you know 4/5/6 years old!) But if you get a chance ... go on, go on, go on! In other news ... the veggie caved in and we went to TGI Friday's, so I got to eat shrimp - yahoo!

6 comments:

Bennu said...

Sounds like you are going to have a great day as well. I love Savage Chickens, so I am glad to see you know them as well.

I love the school pics and would love to have the links. You can email them to me at Bennu1963@yahoo.com

Fizzy said...

Now I know I left a comment here this morning.. bad blogger bad blogger.

How was the film we have two (well maybe 4) HP fans here. dying to know what you think.

Le laquet said...

Bennu ~ the Savage Chickens make me laugh and laugh! I'll forward those pages.

Fizzy ~ one word, AWESOME!!

Deb @ Sugarfused said...

My daughter went last night and when she got to the theater it was sold out!

Anonymous said...

Ug, tofu, a curse on it!

Looking fwd to HP on Thursday :)

Le laquet said...

Deb ~ I did book them in advance online in a better safe than sorry kind of way!

Fi ~ bleugh I know! Enjoy the film!