Monday, November 28, 2005

Guilty pleasures!

As seen on the back page of Closer, answered cheesily (Do you have a strange celebrity crush? I've only got one crush and that's Roddy. ~ PLEASE!! Have you not met George or Patrick or even Nick in your celebrity life?) by the very pregnant Penny Lancaster ....

If you're on your own what do you secretly watch on the telly? Re-runs of the Waltons!

What can't you help snacking on, eventhough you know you shouldn't? Nuts ~ you name it pistachios (or
spicios if you're a princess), cashews, almonds, brazils, cobnuts (when they're green) and #1 choice ... give it up ladies and gentlemen for macadamias!!

Do you have a strange celebrity crush? I DON'T GET IT EITHER and why am I admitting to you lot??



What's your grubbiest habit? I pick / bite the skin around my fingernails ... people have been trying to cure me for years!

Where's the tackiest place you've been on holiday and loved? Ipsos, Corfu .... came back with a "nightlife" tan!!

What's the most shameful CD in your collection? Loved George!

colour by numbers

What item in your wardrobe would really shock the fashion police? I have a pair of cycling shorts hidden at the back that I paint in ... foul!

What's the cheesiest film you own? Grease II ~ "I want a coo-oo-oo-ool rider!"

What did you buy in your last spending spree? New knickers, 3 tops for work, some nail varnish remover and a photo frame.

What's your most humiliating experience?

So many experiences, so little time to type them before I go to work ... let me leave you with this picture; aged 16 ... summer time ~ June or July, beautiful cotton skirt ~ one of those big swirly ones. I got off the bus from town with my friends Vanessa and a gust of wind blew the skirt over my head ... I was outside a pub and the beer garden was packed with men!

So come-on, share with me ... tell me one of your guilty pleasures!

UPDATE :: And just for ms.mac, Magpie and Kiwi ....

piers morgan vinnie jones

9 comments:

Ms Mac said...

I totally get the Simon Cowell thing! Also, I have played that Culture Club record a trillion times over!

And for eatsies, warm toast with lashings of salty butter that has pooled on the top of the bread.... disgusting but oh so lovely....

Katya Coldheart said...

i love your answers, although i don't get the simon cowell things AT ALL...lol

my strange celeb crush is Piers Morgan...

and i love nachos with melted cheese and chilli with shredded iceberg lettuce and cucumber, but its a PITA to do in a rush...lol

:0)

Le laquet said...

Thank god ... about the Simon Cowell thing Stella; I thought I was mad! Toast and proper salty butter ~ gorgeous!

Piers Morgan ~ umm, yes, I think it's similar to the SImon Cowell thing Magbie! And nachos ~ yum!!

btw .. I got fkzhtupg ~ even I can't make a word out of that!!

Ms Mac said...

OMG! I get the Piers Morgan thing too!

I see a support group coming on!

Anonymous said...

Strange crush - well, you know about Vinnie Jones. I also have the (previously unconfessed) hots for Billy Bob Thornton and I don't know why!

Food - Blue Cheese of any description.

Shameful CD - 5ive's Greatest Hits! Get on UP when your DOWN!

Guilty telly show - I used to adore Surprise Surprise with our Cilla. It always bought a tear to my eye...

Shameful episode - forgetting to shave my armpits, then going along to the school disco in a very trendy sleeveless top, waving my hands up in the air all night, and having said armpits pointed out to me by a very cute guy that I was trying (and had failed) to impress! *shudders*

Fizzy said...

Ooooo Ooooo I get a sentence...
Iwedb
I wed B


who is B?


OK I cheated it was lwedb

Fizzy said...

Righty I have calmed myself down now lol

I don't get the Simon Cowell thing at all.... or the Piers Morgan thing either

BUt Lurpak!!! in our house only Grown ups can eat Lurpack.
(actually Hubby thinks only he can eat Lurpak - he thinks wrong)

uzuua

Bennu said...

wffky, where's a darn vowel when you need one? I like Simon too, but will post the rest on my blog another day. You made me laugh today, after a tough day back with children that were exhausted by 10 am.... who slept in for a week? well it wasn't me, but I was worn out too... we took a long nap today, even my little "darlings" fell asleep.

Le laquet said...

ms.mac ~ lol!!

Fi ~ Vinnie and Billy Bob ... ms.mac is starting a support group, we could all join!
And Surprise Surprise ~ loved it! Always made me cry that and the Noel Edmonds special at Chirstmas.

Fizzy ~ neither Simon or Piers, come on then fess up ... who does it for you?

Bennu ~ see even 5 yr olds can't cope with a week of partying!!